AbideStory Temp. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aran Problem..

2 posters

Go down

Aran Problem.. Empty Aran Problem..

Post  bob1 Fri May 14, 2010 12:19 am

When I press Attack three times for triple swing, it doesn't work. It only does part of it and does not do the combo when I press down afterwards. I know I am pressing the buttons right because I tried it in another server. I didn't have this problem last week in this server. It feels like the skill is lagging and you have to press super fast multiple times to get the combo working and it should not be that hard to attack with a combo.

The main problem is that when I press attack three times, it only attacks and does the spin but does not do the combo with the bear or overswing...I didn't have this problem last week, but now its a problem.

EDIT: Okay, it seems this only happens to me when I use crimson arcg...when I juse other pole arms with slow att, it works!

bob1

Back to top Go down

Aran Problem.. Empty Re: Aran Problem..

Post  arghh Fri May 14, 2010 7:31 am

I think you're pressing the combos too slow, or the server is lagging. This is happening to me too, and this is why I quit my Aran. :\
arghh
arghh

Back to top Go down