AbideStory Temp. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decided to google AbideStory after all these years

5 posters

Go down

Decided to google AbideStory after all these years Empty Decided to google AbideStory after all these years

Post  Vervain Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:13 pm

I had somewhat of a nostalgia moment looking at old screenshots, so I decided to google abidestory just for fun and came across this forum! Last post was in 2012, but decided to post something anyway.

miss you guys, chris, micke, abbe, annie, and so many more!

Vervain

Back to top Go down

Decided to google AbideStory after all these years Empty Re: Decided to google AbideStory after all these years

Post  Ashlie Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:18 pm

So I created a new account (the one who made this thread) buuuut, I looked at the birthdays (which is off by one year?, I'm turning 22, not 21 haha), and saw my old account, turns out I still knew the information. 5 years since I've logged on!
Ashlie
Ashlie

Back to top Go down

Decided to google AbideStory after all these years Empty Re: Decided to google AbideStory after all these years

Post  Insaner Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:28 pm

I totally thought the email you sent was spam...

Insaner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlie Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:17 am

What, why?!
Ashlie
Ashlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Insaner Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:52 am

Well, because I wasn't expecting it at all. Not used to getting emails from people nowadays unless its from work/school or something! Also the one you sent to isn't really my primary email anymore.

I also miss you and the old times, it was quite fun.

Insaner

Back to top Go down

Post  Abbe the cuul guy Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:41 pm

hi guys, abbe here :DD miss you a ton and hope things are good with you all Smile

Abbe the cuul guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Insaner Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:40 am

Pretty sure I'm cuuler than you ^
Picking my name like that.. people have no manners these days I tell'ya.

Insaner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickee Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:27 pm

Well, this was a plesant surprise indeed.

It was really nice to hear from you again!
Although, just like Chris I also thought it was spam, until I remembered your hotmail name.

Anyway, hope all of you are doing well!

-Micke

Mickee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlie Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Haha, yeah I just noticed my email is kind of weird (I don't use it as my work/uni email, or private for that matter). I still can't believe it's been so many years though. WE'RE OLD NOW.

Also, Micke I hope you've stopped picking up underage girls on the internet by now! I mean, aren't you like 30 now?! Love you <3

Edit: Just noticed my profile picture, I was such an emo kid!
Ashlie
Ashlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickee Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:38 am

WOW, I'm old but I am not 30! I am 23!!!! Do.. Do, I look 30 to you? ;(
I stopped many years ago, I don't do that shit no more, besides I hardly play anything these days..

Yeah kinda, I remember times in the GMMap, specially. But, we all loved you anyway! =)

PS: usak. <3

Mickee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlie Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Haha, sorry! I just felt like I needed to be mean to you for old times sake Smile!

^

I improved my life so much, I would have never said sorry all those years ago!
Ashlie
Ashlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickee Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:21 pm

Hahaha figured..  tongue

That is so great to hear, I am happy for you!

PS: Check PM! Very Happy

Mickee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down